Friday, April 1, 2011

Rub A Dub Dub...

Last night we were lucky enough to be able to watch AJ for a little while so his mommy could go get her hair cut. Needless to say the kids were beyond EXCITED. Bath time came around and I started the tub. Suddenly AJ was in the bathroom too. Apparently he REALLY likes bath time. Colten, and Aubrey were both BEGGING me to let him take a bath too so I decided why not. The three of them were way to cute in the tub together. The only downside was that my camera battery was dead so I only had my cell phone to capture the moment with. I know it's blurry but Aubrey was SO excited to have him in the tub with her.


Colten was thrilled too!



This was the best shot I could get of all three of them!




I promise he loved it too! He was all smiles until I tried to take his picture!



I think we might all cry on Sunday when he has to go back to Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment