Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Perfect Weekend...

This past weekend was pretty much perfect! We could not have asked for a more relaxed laid back couple of days. As I mentioned in my previous post Friday night we went to a party at the kids school. They had a wonderful time and Justin and I enjoyed putting a few more names with faces. Saturday they attended a birthday party at the zoo (they are STILL talking about it), and then had a trip to the park with their Grandma's! Justin and I met them there after the Cats beat Miami! We let the kids decide where they wanted to do dinner and ended up at McDonald's...Shocking I know! Sunday after church we stayed at the house until the kids and I decided to go get a treat late afternoon. I think every now and again it is beyond wonderful to have a low key weekend at home. I am trying to enjoy every moment as a family of four before we are joined by our little bundle of joy! This weekend was definitely a perfect weekend!
Enjoy the photos from Cico park!



No comments:

Post a Comment