Friday, September 9, 2011

Purple Power Play...

Last weekend we headed to Purple Power Play on Poyntz. Needless to say we all had a wonderful time! The kids had so much fun that they requested we go back on Friday night (all the pictures were taken on Thursday night). I was EXHAUSTED by the end of Friday night, thankfully so were the kids!
Aubrey and Mya not happy about having to eat before having fun!
The boys were SO excited!
Love my little cheese balls!
The bee was the hit of the night! We looked for him every 30 seconds. Who knew?
Colten is going through a stage where he LOVES to hold the door open. So courteous!
I can't imagine life without her!
Or her!
Or the three of them! I can't believe how big they are all getting. I wish time didn't go so darn fast!
She had a hard time figuring out the pom-pom. Once she got it though she loved it! I love how she is studying it here!
Colten loved the snake!
Putting out the fire!
He had LOTS of fun doing it!
Bouncy house time!
Waiting for permission to go.
He loved them! I tell you the kid has NO fear.
Drinking some water next to the ambulance. Colten was happy to see the inside since he knew that's how I was transported to Topeka he was really curious.
Aubrey playing the game.
At the end of the night the baseball team went up on the stage. The kids both LOVED seeing daddy up there however Colten was terrified that Justin was not going to come down so we didn't get any pictures of him up there. Can't wait until next year to do it all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment