Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Blue Belt...

On the 16th Colten advanced yet another belt in karate. I am so happy for my little blue belt! I love his love for the "sport", and cannot wait to see the places he goes!
Here is my little man as a purple belt still. He was SO excited as one of his friends he had not seen in a while was there to test too.
Of course the little women was there to cheer him on! She was telling me in this picture that she was to nervous to watch!
Listening to instructions. He is the second one from the left.
Time to break a board!
The forms portion of testing.
Here he is being given his Blue belt.
Going back to sit with his karate friends.
My blue belt with his lion patch.
With his little sister.
Love those big boys. Bricen received his Purple belt.
Seriously, I think he is perfect in every way.
Of course I had to take one with his sister too!
My babies and I.
Grandma Karen came to cheer him on too (as well as Grandma Donna however I did not end up with a picture of her)!
Can't wait until December when he tests again!

No comments:

Post a Comment