Tuesday, October 4, 2011

One Giant Play Date...

Saturday morning we were fortunate enough to have one GIANT play date with my cousin's two little boys, Bricen, Addison, and Carter. We had a wonderful breakfast of doughnuts and juice followed by two fun filled hours at the park. The kids had a great time and once again I am so thankful to have so many wonderful family members near us.

Here is Miss Aubrey. I love the expression on her face.
Playing, and riding dinosaurs at the same time. What could be better than that?
This little guy was VERY busy and was hard to get a picture of. He had his own agenda!
Miss Aubrey's turn down the slide.
Like I said he was far to busy to take a picture!
I love the little women in my life!
Don't mess with Aubrey she is not afraid to tackle you back!
The kids posing for a group picture. I can't believe how big everyone is getting.
Grandma Donna with three of her four grand kids.
Carter! He is growing SO fast!
Love his little smile!
Grandma Karen with her grand kids (yes Aubrey has her hand over his face). Only a few more weeks and she will have one more!
After the park we headed back to our house for a McDonald's picnic courtesy of Grandma Karen. The kids naturally LOVED it (yes that is a ton of laundry in the background that needed put away, I am FAR to lazy currently to do anything right away, and heaven forbid I do it all at once).
Have I mentioned I love these two girls?
It was a great Saturday morning and after our picnic the grown ups attended the game while the children stayed home with one of their teachers from school, it was a win win for everyone!

1 comment:

  1. These are some great photos, Katie! Loving all that purple! What a fun day for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete