Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pumpkin Patch...

The kids had field trip to the pumpkin patch on Wednesday and I was fortunate enough to join them. They were naturally very excited to be going, and to have their school friends ride in their cars with them. Despite the cold a great time was had, and the kids are asking when we can go back and visit it again. I keep telling them that it will have to wait until next year but so far they aren't buying it.
My big pumpkin after we got there!
She (as well as everyone else) was SO cold but still so excited to be there.
In line to start all the activities.
I can't believe she is old enough for school too!
All the kids.
Colten once he had picked his pumpkin
In the pumpkin patch! Aubrey LOVED searching for her very own pumpkin.
My happy boy on the hayrack ride.
Aubrey liked the hayrack ride too however she could not stop sneezing! I think the girl may be allergic to the hay!
We can't wait to visit again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment