Monday, July 30, 2012

9 Months...

Miss Claire had her nine month check last week. Needless to say she is thriving. I am very happy to report that she had zero shots which is ALWAYS next better for mom. Next appointment will not be so fun with several shots, and a blood draw. I can't believe my baby turned nine months ALREADY! Time goes way to fast. I had a little melt down last night when I was watching her sleep. With her being my last baby it is so bitter sweet that she is getting so big. At nine months old she is done with both baby food, and the bottle. She does enjoy puffs, and the yogurt melts. She waves hi, and bye, and has all of her vowel sounds mastered. She also loves to clap, and be clapped for. She is REALLY close to crawling but has not done it yet. Her brother and sister always bring her everything she wants or needs so I don't think she sees the point, and I am fine with it because I ALWAYS know where she's at in the house. At her check up she was 27 inches long which is the 28th percentile, she weighted exactly 19 pounds which is the 52nd percentile, and her head was 45.5cm so that's the 75th percent. If you ask me she is just perfect! We were in Branson on the 21st so the picture I took of her on her actual nine month birthday are not with me so these will have to do for now!
Of coure her big brother and sister were with us at her appointment.  We left from there to enroll my babies in kindergarten, and pre-k.  Crazy I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment