Monday, July 16, 2012

Round Two Of Soccer...

We started the second round of summer soccer on the 10th. This time I was smart and decided to just sign Colten up since Aubrey hated it last time. Colten still loves it and as an added bonus Cousin Bricen is there at the same time as him. He has done an excellent job of improving his skills this summer. He is a little ticked that he is in the class with the four year old (he has been calling the younger kids babies) instead of the class with the six year old. It runs through the end of July and I have a feeling when it is over he will be anxious to get into another sporting activity of some kind. The kid is SO competitive and who am I to say no? At least he isn't constantly begging me to play video games or something!
Here he is practicing his drills!
Of course after soccer we decided to head out to dinner.  Colten and Bricen were good little men!
Miss Aubrey looks ADORABLE in my sun glasses!
Of course Mya Moo was with us too.  I love that goofy smile!
Recently Miss Aubrey has been a big daddy's girl.  I would not have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment