Monday, July 30, 2012

Sweet Summer Time...

I LOVE summer time. We have gone to the pool just about everyday (OK so maybe not me but the kids have) and they are both fish in the water. I am so impressed with their skills, and how much they have improved since last summer. Colten is now going off the diving board and is all over the pool without assistance. Aubrey is gaining more and more confidence every day. I need to get them both in some swimming lessons before it is to late! They love it!
Bricen LOVES the pool too!
Love my little lady in her pink hat.  Look at that smile!
Aubrey is perfect!  Look at that tan.
Mrs.Amyah is a fish too.
Seriously isn't she the best? Or at least one of the best!
Queen of the tubes.
So now I'm wish that summer never had to come to an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment