Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy Anniversary...

Justin and I celebrated seven years of marriage on Monday.  It has gone by SO fast, and we are so blessed with a wonderful life. I can not imagine my life without Justin, and I hope and pray I never have to.  In the seven years since we have been married we have experienced a lot of very high, and very low moments and I am so thankful that through it all our relationship has done nothing but blossom.  I truly believe we bring out the best in each other.  Thank you for everything you do for us Justin.  We are beyond spoiled by you. 

We celebrated by taking the kids and going out to Umi.  It was delishish!
The big ones decided they needed to practice their karate moves before dinner!
The nice hostess let them feed the fish!
She was excited she got to go out to eat for the anniversary too!
Seven years, and four kids later this is what I am beyond blessed with.  I am one lucky lady!
I love him more today than the day I married him!
She LOVES her daddy.
I am LOVING my happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment