Friday, December 6, 2013

Cousin Time...

The kids were fortunate enough to be able to spend lots of time with cousins over the Thanksgiving break.  Even Claire thought she was as big as everyone else, and was able to join in the fun.  I had to work both Wednesday, and Friday (and Justin worked some too) so the kids got to have Grandma time as well.  What an added bonus. Needless to say going back to reality Monday morning was not fun for anyone.
Miss Claire sitting in a box.
Trees are fun to climb!
Like I said before Claire thinks she is as big as the rest of them!
Aubrey with my cousins little boy!
Love that my big boy LOVES babies! I hope that this never changes.  He did ask me the other night when we are having another baby...never buddy was not the answer he was looking for!
Bricen has sure grown, and matured this past year!
No trip to Varsity Donuts ever disappoints!

Aggieville with the Grandma's...I'm sure they will want NO part of that sentence in a few years.
Bedtime snack! Did I mention they all three got to stay the night?
Apparently Colten was hard to wake up.
Claire had to help.
These two slept in Grandma Karen's room!  I don't think she had much space.
I was told he was tired/
This picture just makes me laugh!
Friday they had a trip to the park.  The boys played football and the girls played on he equipment.

Can't wait to have them do it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment