Monday, December 9, 2013

Thanksgiving...

We had a wonderful low key Thanksgiving at our house this year. Both my siblings, and Justin's siblings were in attendance as well as our moms.  It was so great to be surrounded by loved ones.
Great Grandpa even came and ate with us.
Crouch family with Grandma.


This girl LOVES her Grandmas.
I love these girls!
All the girls in my family. 
They were putting Uncle Greg on Facebook with their (fake) cell phone!
Mya and Whitney. I think they look exactly alike here!
Uncle Greg, Aunt Angela, and Grandma Karen.

One of my favorite guys, and one of my favorite girls!
Both these girls have great smiles!
The boys were to busy playing football to be in pictures!
We got them to agree to one!
Adds!
Love my nieces!
Aunt Angela had fun playing with the girls!

My mom her kids, and her grand-kids!
What a day to be thankful!  Truly blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment