Sunday, December 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Colten...

Happy SEVENTH Birthday to our amazing boy.  It is hard to believe that seven years ago you were just a tiny little guy fighting for your life. Now you are full of joy, and love. We admire all you do for your sisters, and what a wonderful friend you are. I hope you know how much we love you!  We spent this birthday in Wichita at a bowling alley - arcade. You had a great time playing games, riding go karts, and bowling.  What a wonderful day.
Colten - You have accomplished SO much in your seven years of life. You are a black belt in karate, on a traveling baseball team, and want to start piano lessons. That is one well rounded kid if you ask me. I hope you never lose your passion and love for life. I hope you are always confident in EVERYTHING you do but more importantly I hope that you are happy doing it. I hope you know that your dad, and I love you unconditionally. That we will always be your biggest cheerleaders.  I hope you know how much your sisters adore you, and that they have a wonderful role model to look up to!
We love you to the moon and back!



No comments:

Post a Comment