Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Amanda's Wedding Weekend!

One of my very best friends from college got married last weekend and we had a GREAT time. I just thought I would share some of the weekend with you all. It was a beautiful day and we wish Amanda and Clint the very best as they start their lives together. Congratulations again guys!

Amanda and Clint thanking everyone for coming...Your Welcome. We would not have missed it for anything.



Colten decided to skip his afternoon nap...the result was that he slept through the reception!



My favorite girl and I. She LOVED the dancing, as you can tell it wore her out.



Bricen and I dancing. Can you believe he's going to be FOUR at the end of the week? Why did he have to grow up so fast?




The girls and I are about to take a shot. I'm getting WAY to old for this kind of stuff.



Again we had an AWESOME time with everyone this weekend. We miss you all and wish we could see more of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment