Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pirate Colten and The Mall

We wanted to bring the kidos something back from Vegas and I am happy to say that we picked a great gift for Colten. He is really into pirates and action figures right now so we thought it was only right that we got him a pirate set of toys from Treasure Island in Las Vegas. Needless to say he loves them. He however does not like when his sister takes them from him!

Colten and his eye patch! He loves to wear it. I was a little surprised by this.



Colten, his eye patch, and his kaleidoscope. I was impressed that he knew what a kaleidoscope was and the word for it. We have one smart cookie on our hands.



We went to the mall last night so I could get my toes done for Amanda's wedding this weekend. While the kidos were waiting on me they discovered the batting cages and naturally Colten had to play.

Aubrey didn't want to leave the batting cages.



I know this one is hard to see but here is Colt batting (Papa is in there but he did not want Papa's help). He's growing up way to fast!



I really need to do a better job of taking more pictures of Aubrey! It seems as though every post is centered around Colt! I'm not playing favorites but Miss Aubrey never wants to sit still long enough to have her picture taken. She is just a little independent!

No comments:

Post a Comment