Monday, July 20, 2009

Las Vegas!

As I mentioned Justin and I went to Vegas for a few days and had a blast! It was nice to be able to just hang out and not have to worry for a couple of days. The kids had lots of fun with Grandparents and didn't even notice we left...or at least that's what I tell myself. Enjoy a few photos.

The Lion at our hotel (MGM Grand).



Fountains. I love them!



Justin and I next to the fountains. Did I mention we had a great time?



The volcano at the Mirage. It was really pretty.



Justin and I at David Copperfield. He was AMAZING...and we had front row seats!



As I have said several times Justin and I had lots of fun. However we did come to realize this will probably be the last vacation for a long time that we take just the two of us. We missed the kids like crazy and wanted them their to share in our excitement. As much fun as we had we were happy to get home to our kids. We love them both so much and missed them like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment