Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Colten Update

Well I am happy to report that Colten is officially back to being 100%! He started feeling better on Friday and then by Saturday he was back to normal. We did not do a whole lot this past weekend which is always a plus. On Friday night we hung around at the house and ran some errands after dinner. Saturday we went to the Junction City Generals game with the Yoder's and had a great time until Aubrey decided to throw up ALL OVER me! Got to love being a mommy! Needless to say that ended the night earlier than we expected. Aubrey was sick all day on Sunday and Justin has been sick all of this week. We leave for Las Vegas this afternoon so I am REALLY hoping I dont get what they all had. I am posting a couple pictures from last night. They aren't the best but both kids thought that watching Backyardigans was way better than smiling at me! Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment