Monday, June 6, 2011

Grandma Time...

The last few weeks have been a blur! It has been crazy busy around the Tadtman household with activities, work, trips, and everyday life. With this said Colten and Aubrey have been blessed to spend LOTS of time with both of their Grandma's! Week before last I went down to Oklahoma City to meet Justin for the Big 12 Baseball Tournament and this year we decided it would be best to leave the kids behind. We are spoiled rotten and have LOTS of people who love our children and ALWAYS jump at the chance to take care of them. While I was gone my dad and his wife took care of them for a couple of days and then the Grandma's did the rest of the time together. All in all the kids were SPOILED rotten and had a lot of fun. There were LOTS of trips to the parks and they loved every minute of it. To help me not miss them so much I received about 7848512 pictures a day (per my request) of what they were up to...and it does not look like the kids missed me for a second (it is hard to miss mom when you are having so much fun). We are so blessed and fortunate to have our mom's so close to help out at the drop of a hat. I know that the like doing it too but it gives me good piece of mind to know that there is no one else out there that would take better care of them than Grandma. Here are some recent pictures that Grandma snapped for me while we were away. Thanks again for all your help Grandma's. I hope you know how appreciated you are!









No comments:

Post a Comment