Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mother's Day Flowers...

For mother's day I mentioned about 700 times that I would love some potted plants for our front porch. Gardening is not something I really enjoy doing so I figured asking for the plants would be a GREAT way to get out of planting flowers myself this year. Well my mother's day wish was granted and I received a couple of BEAUTIFUL planters for our front porch. The kids loved the whole process and helped Grandma plant them which is an added bonus. Hopefully this way they will not despise planting some day as much as I do. From what I was told Colten had interest for a minute than wondered off to something else but Aubrey stuck with it the entire time (I'm really not surprised by this one bit). Aubrey says gardening is for girls and therefore loves it. I'm so glad that they were able to help it makes the planters that much more wonderful. Thanks Grandma Donna and Grandma Karen for helping them get me the perfect gift.






Didn't they do a great job? I am so truly blessed to have such amazing, wonderful children.

No comments:

Post a Comment