Monday, June 13, 2011

St Louis...

Wow. Am I ever behind at blogging! Colten went to St Louis with my mom, sister, and Bricen (Aubrey and I decided to stay home since Justin was in town, and those weekends were few and far between). They went for my cousin's high school graduation (which they didn't actually go to) and stayed with my aunt. Needless to say Colten had a WONDERFUL time and is already talking about when he gets to go back.
They had LOTS of fun playing outside!

He got to see all of his aunts and they spoiled him rotten!


And Cousin's!
And then spend MORE time outside (his favorite place to be)!

He practiced his karate moves!

Then started a band with Bricen!

He got to eat yummy food like cupcakes!

Then got to sleep on the floor with all of his cousins!

Sunday before heading home there was a stop made at the Arch.

It had LOTS of photo opps!

I love that sweet smile.

Isn't it great?
He even had time for a picture with Grandma.

Once inside they were off to the top!

Until Auntie Whit wanted a picture with him too.

He seemed to enjoy the top of the Arch.

Despite the look on his face!

Then they toured the museum inside.

There was longhorn's...

Old fashioned cars...

Funny looking statues.



and Indian's!
I told you he had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment