Monday, July 11, 2011

4th of July...

This year we decided to keep the 4th simple, and I am SO glad we did. It seems as though lately we have been going at a 100 miles per hour and I know that is only going to get worse when we add a third one to the mix (I am beginning to think we are CRAZY for wanting another baby). On Sunday night we had a few friends over for a simple 4th of July bbq. It was lots of fun and the kids enjoyed all the fireworks. I came to the conclusion that we need to keep it simple every year! Here are a few pictures from our night!
Addison and her Daddy had lots of fun!

Excited to start the fireworks!


I love the look on their faces!



Look at that face.


Watching dad fire off parachutes!



Karate moves...according to him he is going to be a real ninja some day.

Goofy girl practicing her dance moves...she wants to be a ballerina some day!

She makes me laugh EVERY day.

The kids both LOVE Hutt!

Aubrey talking to Hutt about something I am sure is really important.

I LOVE this picture!

She looks SO serious here!

Chasing the parachutes.

Aubrey working on her gardening skills!


Playing in the grass with dad!

Colten practicing his karate moves...AGAIN!

Sparkler Time...




I promise there was other fireworks too but my camera battery died before we got that far and I was to lazy to go inside and let it charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment