Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The babies are no longer babies!

So I have been obsessing a lot lately about how big my two kidos are getting. I just thought that I would post some pictures so all of you can realize how big they both are and sympathise with me over the fact that I no longer have a baby! We have officially entered the world of having two toddlers and let me tell you that it a very sad story for me (I love newborns). Let me also say that it is a REALLY good thing that Justin and I are going to have a niece in October or I would definitely be catching baby fever right now. Here are a few photos so I can prove to everyone (all three of you who read my blog) that I no longer have babies.



Miss Aubrey at 1 day old.
Aubrey at 15 months. She is walking and talking....no longer a baby for sure!

Colten just a couple of weeks old. Still in the hospital. He was so tiny!

Colten (now 29 months) is always all smiles....except when he wants a bottle and we tell him no!



Colten and Aubrey during Aubrey's first weeks at home.


The two of them now! Aubrey and Colten love each other! They play awesome together and we enjoy it when they become excited to see each other.
And Again...

Colten giving his new baby sister kisses. This was on my birthday. Aubrey was five days old here and Colten was 14 and a half months. He loved her from the begining!

Now Aubrey (15 months) and Colten (29 months) like to play together and she gives him rides on her walker!

2 comments:

  1. Aww! These pictures are adorable!!!! They are "big kids" now!!! To cute!

    Laura Hemphill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! No more babies is a sad story and I can relate with you.

    ReplyDelete