Friday, June 5, 2009

May 2009

Colt driving the fire truck. He really enjoyed being a big boy and driving.


Colten, Gabby, and Aubrey sharing some popcorn at the baseball game in Lawerence. Gabby's parents have Aubrey as a God daughter.


Aubrey and I on the boat. She loves me.


The kids, daddy and grandpa ridding the boat in OKC. They didnt like it as much as I thought they would.



The kidos driving in the Topeka mall before we headed to Lawerence to watch the Cats play.


Colten riding one of the buffalo outside the ball field.



The girls after we beat rice. We had so much fun and it wasnt nearly as bad as I thought it might be to leave the kids for the weekend. I was however VERY ready to get back to them.



A few of us down in Oklahoma City feeding the ducks. The kids loved it. The Ducks made me a little nervous...oh well I guess that is how memories are formed!







No comments:

Post a Comment