Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day Continued

Well like I said before I hope that all the daddy's out there had a FANTASTIC day. We are so thankful for our Daddy and all he does for us!

I thought I would share some of the activities from the weekend. I plan on getting a book made of our Blog at some point so I'm really wanting to become a better blogger so that I have all my kidos milestones bookmarked. Sorry. I'm sure there will be way to many details for some of you.

Our Father's day weekend went like this:

On Friday night we took the kidos to Freddy's for super. It's one of Colten's favorite places to go now days and Justin and I like that it's cheap! After we ate we headed over to Petco to look around. Colten and Aubrey enjoyed seeing all the fish, snakes, birds, rats, mice, hamsters, kitties, etc. It was a great little outing.

Saturday was a pretty lazy day. We went and ate lunch at McCallisters then headed to best buy and the mall. I purchased a deep freeze and am VERY excited about it. After that we went home for naps and were pretty much lazy bums. We watched Finding Nemo as a family Saturday night. Colten sat through the whole thing and talked lots about the fishies. We had a great time.

Father's Day morning Justin got up and went and played golf with his Dad and Brother. They had a good time and we are so glad that the kids got to see their Grandpa Jim which is ALWAYS an added bonus. The kidos bought Justin some books for him to read to them. They were very excited about everything and we hope that Justin had a great day.

Aubrey's vocabulary is really starting to grow and we enjoy listening to her. She has master puppy, kitty, know what a horsey says, Mommy (not just mama), Daddy, and MANY more words. She even says what sounds like thank you after we hand her things. We are still working on trying to get her to say Colten but have not had any luck yet.


Here is Justin and his favorite boy Father's Day weekend at Buffalo Wild Wings.


Justin and his baby Girl. She wanted no part of having her picture taken. Sorry I had to post it anyways (after all it was Father's Day).


I just thought that even though this is dark its still cute so I posted it!

No comments:

Post a Comment