Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Friday!

The kidos walking towards Grandmas house. I love have Colten is looking back at me! Notice he doesn't have shoes on....He's always way to grumpy in the morning and that's one battle I choose not to fight. Neither Justin or I are morning people...surely he doesn't get being grumpy from us.


Holding hands and walking back towards me! Have I mentioned that I love them?


I just thought that I would share a couple of photos from this morning when I drooped the kidos off at Grandma Karen's. I was in a hurry this morning and Grandma always meets us outside (I know I'm spoiled) so I was just going to let her bring them on in but when they took each others hands and headed towards the door I knew I needed to stop and take some pictures. I did however make them come back and do it again because by the time I got the camera out they were to the door. I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I do. Its moments like this that make all the sleepless nights, and early mornings worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment