Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

Miss Aubrey riding the "horsey" at the mall. She says neigh now when she sees them. I think it's REALLY cute.

Mr. Colten riding the horse too. He throws a fit if he doesn't get to ride before leaving. I love him fits and all!

This is the only way that I can get the kidos to go grocery shopping with me. They are very happy as long as they get to drive while I shop. Atleast they are still and not running everywhere.

Playing in the dogs water outside.

CRAZY HAIR. It was very humid and this is what happened with the hair. I love the curls.

Big boy finally cheesed me. It only took like ten times to get!
As you can see we had a very busy father's day weekend. We had a lot of fun and were glad that we got to love on Daddy all weekend. I plan on posting more details and pictures later this week but thought I would share a few pictures with you all now. Hope you enjoyed them and that all the dad's out there had a great Father's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment