Thursday, March 10, 2011

Aubrey's Birthday From Aunt Lori's Point Of View...

Aubrey had her 3rd birthday party last weekend. She had lots of fun, as did everyone (I hope). I didn't feel the need to take a whole lot of personal pictures, I wanted to enjoy Aubrey, and her special day and not worry about making sure I had pictures of every single moment. With that being said I relied on family to take lots of photo's, and they delivered! I think it's funny how each set of pictures are so different. I love that I had three different people taking picture's, therefore I have three different point of view for her party. Yes this does mean I will be doing four seperate post (I did take a few pictures myself) on her birthday party but she's only three once, and I want to remember EVERY detail. So here is post number one. Photo's from Aunt Lori's Camera.

The kids being told all the rules before the party!

Colten wasted no time and headed straight for the trampoline!

Mid-Air!

I LOVE the look on her face in this one. She looks like she's having the time of her life!

Did I mention he LOVED the trampoline?

Playing with cousin Devin.

Watching everyone have fun!

The kids all LOVED the pit!

Aubrey Loves Devin. So cute!

Grandpa Mike, and Grandma Ginger.

Time for cake.

She liked blowing out the candles!

So much fun!

Time for Gifts.




I love how all the kids have to get up to see what she got! So cute.

We want to thank everyone who made her day so special. She is already asking when her next birthday party is!

No comments:

Post a Comment