Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Aubrey's Birthday From Grandma Donna...

I know that I have posted a million pictures from Aubrey's birthday party but I decided I needed to go ahead and post the one's grandma Donna took too. She only turns three once and I need all the documentation I get that she had a great time, then maybe some day when she is a teenager and mad at me I can show her that at one point in her life she had the best parents ever!
I love the look on her face in this one. She is so sweet.

Again...I love her facial expression. She wrinkles her little nose like that all the time. It's one of my favorite faces she makes!

Finally just a smile.

Oh man. I love that little man. He had LOTS of fun at her birthday party.


I love little Adds. I still can't believe she is almost 18 months already!

The bars are one of her favorite things at gymnastics.

Again with the face. I swear she is always adorable.

With Auntie Whit.

She LOVES her juice boxes!

Blowing out her candles!

Poor girl is ALREADY asking when her next birthday party is. Just another reason I love her SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment