Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me...

In the midst of everything else I celebrate a birthday too last week. It was a great day where I was surrounded by friends, and family. I was lucky enough to skip out of work early on Friday, and head to the baseball game with the kids. We had a great time together, and the kids really enjoyed being back in the stadium. Colten is going to attempt to be bat boy this season however last weekend was a little to cold for that. After the game everyone went to La Fiesta, and then back to our house for cake and Ice Cream. I was spoiled rotten as well. I am so thankful to have so many generous caring people in my life. I can not wait to see what this year has in store for me!
Aubrey and I, she was great help with the gift opening!


Colten did not care about the gifts. He was way to busy chasing Bricen around the house.


Family photo.

Yes Aubrey is over dressed! She wanted to wear her fancy clothes!

It wouldn't be a birthday party without putting a bow on someones head!

No comments:

Post a Comment