Monday, March 14, 2011

Karate Tournament...

Colten had his first karate tournament this weekend, and he did an awesome job. I can not believe that my little man is so big, and able to participate in stuff like this. Colten won his first speed kicking match, and lost his second (of course I am his mom and have to explain why he lost his second) because he had to race a ten year old. So unfair! Oh well. Justin keeps reminding me that they should be at the same skill level but a ten year old HAS to have better balance than a four year old. After speed kicking he broke a real bored (on his first try). I was beyond proud of him.
Here I am with Colt before his tournament.

Colten, and Bricen.


He makes me laugh. He is SO serious. Look how much bigger the other kids are!

Waiting his turn.

His face in this one makes me laugh!

During a speed kicking match! I have video that you can see his face on that I hope to get uploaded soon!

After he broke his bored...again there is MUCH better video.

Getting his medal!

After...wish the bright sun wasn't ruining the picture but there was SO many people I couldn't get a better angle.
With Bricen after! I promise despite the look on their faces they had LOTS of fun.


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that he had fun! Hay was signed up but refused to go because she was sure she wouldn't be able to break a real board, and she was not going tochange her mind. I will show her these fun pics!

    ReplyDelete