Friday, March 11, 2011

Aubrey's Birthday From My Point of View...

Like I mentioned in my last post I will be blogging several times about Aubrey's birthday party. The following pictures are from my camera. Before we headed to her party we had a small party with people who could not make it to the house on Tuesday night, and once again Aubrey was SPOILED rotten.
Here she is with all her gifts!

Time to open!


Now on to her party. Here she is stretching while at the same time letting the boys know the rules, and that she was in charge!

I love my cheese ball!

Miss Addison. How adorable is she?

Aubrey in the pit.

Running down the trampoline. She had fun despite the look on her face!

All the kids had lots of fun!

Once we went upstairs I completly tended to Aubrey, and stopped taking pictures. I am so glad that I had so many people willing to fill in on the picture taking duties!

No comments:

Post a Comment