Tuesday, November 13, 2012

1 Year Pictures...

We attempted to have Claire's one year photos - family photos taken a couple of weeks ago.  I had visions of doing them outdoors with the beautiful trees, and colors of fall.  That morning it was rainy and dark.  Needless to say we did not get the photos that I wanted taken.  We did get several GREAT pictures but you know how it is when you make up your mind that you want things a certain way and then it doesn't happen like that.  Therefore I had them taken a few weeks back and hope to be happier with the outcome.  Of course Justin had to work the only day she could take them so he is only in a couple.  I hope we got a decent one to use on the Christmas card because I know that my children will not want to take pictures for a third time!  Okay enough of the background here are the photos we got the first time.
Our 1 year old!  Seriously time goes so fast.
Our almost 5 year old!
Isn't she adorable?  Love that she took her socks off!
Seriously this kid is going to be 6.
She wanted to take a picture in the tutu too!  Love how it turned out.  She is beautiful inside and out.
Oh what I wouldn't do for this kid.  He is such a wonderful person.  I love watching him grow.
This girl is wonderful too. She has attitude.
Love the look on her face.
The love their little sister.
Best kids I know.
The few we got outside turned out pretty good but still no great family shot, and not what I had in mind.
This girl was DONE at this point.  She was crying about something but I don't remember what.
Such a trooper.
SO BIG!  I know I sound like a broken record.
Hopefully the retakes will be in my hands soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment