Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Trick Or Treat...

Trick or treating was a success!  We had lots of fun with our cousins, and friends going up and down the streets in our neighborhood!
Claire, and Mya rode in the wagon for about two minutes.
Aubrey decided to walk with Uncle Brett.
We had our handsful but I know there will be a day that I want nothing more than to have this craziness back!
Thor was THRILLED to be trick or treating.  He had already been to the door, and was back to my mom before everyone else even reached the door.
Bricen was excited too!
Love my little fairy.
This was the "spooky" house.  I love the look on his face.
After we were done trick or treating we had everyone over for chili!
Miss Claire was excited to be inside and to fill her belly.  She is changing so much!
Love these two girls!
Grandma with Claire.  She looks SO big.
They decided they were ready for bed.  I think we wore them out!
I can not wait to do it all again next year, however I am glad that Halloween only comes once a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment