Monday, November 12, 2012

Tooth Fairy...

The first official visit from the tooth fairy happened last week! I am happy to report that last Wednesday night Colten lost his very first tooth, and was thrilled! He unfortunately has the permanent teeth already in so this really was causing him a lot of pain, and we are happy to have one of the two teeth out. He goes to a pediatric dentist on Wednesday of this week so I'm sure if the other one isn't out by then it will be coming out that day!
Right after the tooth feel out.  You can't even tell he is missing a tooth because the tooth behind it was so big!
He was so excited!
Showing me his tooth (gross)!
Love that smile.  I had no idea that your mouth bleed for so long after losing a tooth once again gross!
He loves his daddy and I do too because the tooth would still be there if it were left up to me.  This makes my stomach turn!
Putting his tooth in his tooth fair pillow!
He just woke up and was excited to see what the tooth fairy left for him!
Did you know the tooth fairy gives $5 now?  She has come a long ways since I lost teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment