Tuesday, November 27, 2012

13 Months...

Our little miss turned 13 months last week!  Crazy how time fast goes!  I know I sound like a broken record but it is so true. 
I am sorry to say that these were the best pictures I got of her.  She was to busy to stop and wait to have her picture taken!  Love that sweet face though. 
At 13 months she is giving real kisses, clapping, crawling like a mad women, and pulling up on everything.  I honestly do not think she has a lot of desire to walk.  I think she is content just sitting, and screaming until her siblings give in and bring her what she wants! 
She barks constantly at the dogs, and we are working on meowing like a kitty (she barks when asked what a puppy says but only meows when she is trying to copy us).  She LOVES to chatter.  She is constantly making noise and I LOVE it.  Just because she is the baby does not mean she will not be heard! :)  We are so thankful for all the joy, and happiness she has brought into our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment