Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday...

I am so thankful every day of the year but I figured the Thursday's leading up to Thanksgiving I need to be extra thankful! 
This Thursday Friday Monday because I am a day four days late with this post I am thankful for three amazing kids, and the most supportive, wonderful husband ever. 
This is not the path I thought I would take to have our family but none the less it is perfect.  I do wish I had one more child but at the same time I am extremely thankful that I have three happy, healthy, amazing kids in my life. 
I am thankful that God knew exactly what we needed and gave it to us in a roundabout way. 
I am thankful for a husband that works hard to provide for our family, and better himself. 
I am thankful that Colten fought so hard in his first few weeks of life, and is now an amazing Kindergartner full of life, energy, and will. 
I am thankful for Aubrey who brought us so many smiles as our "second" child.  She had great timing fourteen months after her brother arrived and she has kept us on our toes ever since.  She is beautiful, quickwitted, and has an amazing heart.
I am thankful that Claire is the perfect missing piece to our families puzzle.  I am thankful she goes with the flow and adores her brother and sister.  She makes us laugh daily, and is very compastionate.  She has a pretty amazing hear at a little over a year!
Thank you God for my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment