Friday, November 30, 2012

Hijacked Phone...

I was going through my phone today and realized that the kids had hijacked it and taken about a million pictures with it (like they always do) as I started to delete the pictures I started to look at them.  My heart melted when I realized how much fun they were having TOGETHER on it.  My prayer has always been that the kids are the best of friends as they grow up.  That they can count on each other, and know that when times are tough they do have each other.  This probably sounds crazy but as I looked through their pictures I realized that at this point in their young lives they have that.  Looking at the pure joy, and excitement they had while taking these pictures melted my heart, and I realized I could not just delete them.  I am so glad that for now all of my children adore each other.  I hope, and pray as they age that bond only becomes stronger, and that when they interact with each other they have the same excitement as they do in these photos.
On another note how adorable is my little shark?
Finally a picture of my big boy, and his friends at lunch.  When did he grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment