Monday, November 12, 2012

KSU Football Sideline Style...

Colten, Justin, and I were fortunate enough to watch the game VS. Oklahoma State from the sidelines. We had so much fun and Colten did AWESOME. The game started at 7 and he did not ask to go up until well into the 4th quarter. He went and sat with my dad and as soon as he did he was out. What a perfect game.
We spent some time tailgating before the game.  That's always LOTS of fun. We decided to tailgate in the baseball parking lot so the kids could run free!
Miss Aubrey was obsessed with her tattos from Auntie Lori.
Colten was obsessed with the tanks!
Bring on the Cats! 
He was SO excited.  He kept telling us we couldn't cross the doted lines.  Not going to lie I was a little nervous that we were going to be taken out on more than one occasion!
LOVE this picture of Colten, and Justin.
Ready to cheer on the Cats.
We were SO close.
KSU Wildcats!
I love my boy.
Can't wait to do it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment