Friday, August 7, 2009

Camp Out

My mom and her sisters decided to go camping (I know they are crazy) and on top of that they decided to take Colten with them. He LOVED the camping trip and did not want to come home with me at all last night! I'm glad he had fun and that he got to spend time with his cousins. He stayed the night out there on Wednesday night and we left last night at about 9:30. He was so wound up when we got home last night that he did not go to bed until after midnight. I'm glad that he had a great time.
Colten was so worn out from playing all day that he feel asleep in the canoe!

Aubrey and Colten telling me all about their canoe. They had a great time.


We even were able to use up the rest of the firecrackers from the 4th!


Colten's idea of roasting marshmallows. He wasn't a huge fan of the smores. I was a little surprised but he really doesn't like to be messy.


Aubrey has really discovered her face and facial features recently. Here she is getting ready to "honk" her nose.


Well needless to say they both had a lot of fun and Colten was already talking about doing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment