Friday, August 28, 2009

Poor Colten

Last night was very busy for the Tadtman family. We went out to eat when Justin and I got home from work, (I know I was being lazy) and then headed to hyvee to get supplies to make treats for a function we are attending tonight. We got home about 7:30 and started in on our treats. About 8:00 I noticed that Colten was completely covered in hives. In a matter of minutes he went from having three of four to being completely covered. Naturally it scared me to death so Justin and I decided to take him to the emergency room to be looked at. They came to the conclusion that it was an allergic reaction to something (we aren't sure what yet)and told us to watch it very close. Well while we were there Colten fell and bit his lip. It bleed a ton and got very fat! It looks a little better today but he told me several times this morning that it hurt him. Poor baby boy. I thought I would share a picture of him that we took last night on the way home. The poor boy just couldn't catch a break! As you can see by the end of the night he was one tired boy.

PS I thought I would give you a school update as well. He is doing better when we drop him off. He still does not really want to stay but it is nothing like it was. We are thankful for that and know that in time he will love it. We just can't wait to be at the day where he loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment