Tuesday, August 18, 2009

School!

Well Colten started School yesterday! I can't believe how fast the time went and that he is already starting pre-school! He loved it and is ready to go back today. It amazes me that he went so eaisly and was fine when we left. What a good boy!

I thought I would give you all a reminder of where Colten started. Here he is just a couple of days old. It's crazy to think about how fast time goes and I can not imaigne our life with out him. Thanks so much to everyone who helped us get him to where he is today. We love you Colten and are so glad that you enjoy school!


Colten in the car on the way to school!


Colten walking into school!


Daddy and Colten getting ready to walk in!


Mommy and Colten. I love my little man so much!


As everything is Colten's first day of school was very bitter sweet. We wish that we had two to send but thank God that Jeret has helped get Colten to where he is today. We miss you Jeret! Mommy and Daddy love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment