Monday, August 17, 2009

Kansas City!

Justin and I decided to take the kids to the new water park in Kansas City this weekend and we had an AWESOME time. It was so nice to get away with them and just enjoy the day. Even though it was a little cool we managed to stay for about five hours and only got rained on one time! The kids had an awesome time and so did Justin and I (we didn't bring the camera in because I wasn't convinced that there would be a good place to put it). After we left the water park we decided to go ahead and stay the night in Kansas City. We took the kidos over to the dinosaur cafe at the Legends to eat and then to Dave and Buster's. It was so much fun and we wish that we could do stuff like this all the time.

Okay so this one wasn't taken in Kansas City but I thought that I would share it anyways. We had some good Mommy Colten time Friday night.


Here they are after we left the water park. They were wore out! I think we would have stayed longer but they were getting GRUMPY!


Justin and Colten at the T-Rex cafe. I was worried that they would be scared but the loved it. We loved everything but the price!


Aubrey putting on her hard hat on! She didn't want to stand still long enough for me to take her picture but she tried on a dinosaur one too.


Colten tried one on too. They had so much fun!


Justin, Colten, and Aubrey playing games at Dave and Buster's??? Is that what its called? It sounds funny now?


Aubrey driving. She LOVED it. Needless to say they both cried when it was time to go!


Today is also a BIG day for Colten. He starts preschool today and we can't wait to hear all about it tonight. I can't believe how big he's gotten. I'm sure Aubrey and Grandma won't know what to do without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment