Friday, August 28, 2009

Hyvee


As all of you probably know Manhattan just opened a Hyvee and the kids love going there because of their carts (anything to make taking them to the store easier)! I thought I would post a picture of them in the carts because they are VERY cute!

Colten and Aubrey were very picky about who got to push them. It was very cute. Who knew you could have so much fun at the grocery store?



They both loved it when I told them to slow down!



Like I said we had a great trip to the grocery store but the one thing I was totally shocked by was all the people who had the car carts but no kids in them or near them...Is that weird to any one else? Why on earth would you want to push around a huge cart if you didn't have to? I guess some things will remain a mystery!

No comments:

Post a Comment