Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The End of Summer

It's official! Summer is over! Much to our disappointment summer has come to an end and it's back to our crazy schedule. I can not believe how fast this summer went! The students started back to school yesterday and Justin is back to being extremely busy at work. Oh well I guess that's life! We attempted to go to the pool last night and when we got there saw that they had already shut down for the season. The kids were very disappointed but I thought that I would post some pictures of them on the way.
Colten with his water gun on the way to the pool...or so we thought.


Aubrey watching Barney on the way to the pool.


Since Cico was closed we went up to the pool at Grandma Karen's clubhouse! I didnt get to take any pictures since the pool is deep and we have to watch them pretty close, but we did have a good time...other than the fact that the water was very cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment