Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday To Bricen


Well Sunday was a big day for our family! Our nephew Bricen turned 4! I can not believe how fast time goes, it's amazing to me that he is already 4 years old. We were lucky enough to be invited to his birthday party out at his dad's house where we enjoyed swimming and a cook out. The kids had a great time and so did we. Happy Birthday Bricen. We love you so much!
The Birthday boy in the pool. I know it's not a very good picture but it was the only one we got in the pool...


The birthday boy with his mom and Colten.


Sissy was tired after she was done swimming.


Blowing out the candles on his cake.


And finally a picture of my niece! Im not sure who took it but she will be arriving in late October, and I can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment