Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Donna!

Grandma Donna celebrated her 60th Birthday on the 19th and we just wanted to say Happy Birthday. We had a lot of fun celebrating with her on her special day. Unfortunately I dropped my camera in a bucket of water while picking up food for her birthday dinner, so we don't have any pictures to post! It really is a very sad story but we wanted to say Happy Birthday any ways and that we were glad we got to spend the evening with you!

On a happy note after taking the camera apart and charging the batter it works! We tested it out last night and I decided to post the test pictures. Enjoy....As you can see our test objects were the family members that don't get a whole lot of attention these days.

The Dogs!

Here Newman is ready to play!


Jack looking at me like I was wasting his time.

No comments:

Post a Comment